Alumni mentors are members of the GBPEC Alumni Association and serve on a voluntary basis.
Mentor: Alumni who choose to utilize their knowledge, achievements and experience for guiding college students regarding their career. Being an important part of this initiative, Mentor will have the following responsibilities and roles to play in this program:
1. Establish a convenient and active relationship with student for better communication.
2. Maintain open communication.
3. To increase students ability to interact in professional groups and encourage them to perform their best.
4. Being available to students at the decided timings.
5. To develop a positive working relationship and understanding with students so that students can learn & perform in a better way.
If you wants to join the program to help current students Register here
To Check the Mentors already connected with us Click Here